We are committed to providing exceptional client centred physiotherapy services to all our clients to improve their functional daily living and social interaction. Our experienced physiotherapists can provide therapy to assist clients with disability issues including mobility, balance, strengthening, posture, and confidence in everyday life. We offer individual one on one sessions to clients. Small group classes are also available to stretch your NDIS budget further.
We can also provide home visits for clients who cannot access our facilities.
We commence all clients with a detailed musculoskeletal and /or neurological assessment so that we can understand all your movement issues and what we need to put in your programme to help you achieve your goals.
We welcome clients with:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Head injuries
- Acquired brain injuries
- Back conditions and injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurological conditions
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Developmental Delay in adults and children over 7 years.
- Motor neuron disease
- Downs syndrome & other Chromosomal Disorders
- Genetic Conditions
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Paraplegia, quadriplegia, hemiplegia.
- Spinal Disorders
- Major trauma- amputations, post-surgical or post-accident physical impairments
- Mental health conditions where physical conditioning is of benefit
- Muscular dystrophy
- Autoimmune diseases
Our physiotherapy services include:
- One on one exercise programmes
- One on one Clinical Pilates studio work on Reformers, Trap tables and Wunda chairs
- Small group (3) Pilates studio sessions
- Hydrotherapy classes – one on one and group