We have highly qualified physiotherapists who have the expertise to treat your pain and injuries. Whether your pain is from arthritis, poor posture, caused from sport, dance and work, a car accident, surgery or a fall Agility Physiotherapy & Pilates is here to help you on your road to recovery.
At Agility physiotherapy & Pilates all of our physiotherapists are well qualified to treat injuries and offer expert advice in musculoskeletal pain and injury, sports and work injuries.
Hands on treatment is a clinical approach to physiotherapy which involves physical mobilization, manipulation of joints and/or soft tissue used to either assess, or to form part of treatment of various conditions or injuries.
Our physiotherapists are highly skilled and experienced in using hands on techniques as part of treatment to treat deficits in joint mobility and muscular tone. At Agility hands on treatment is used in conjunction with exercise and functional retraining to achieve optimal treatment results.
Our physio services can be for conditions including
- Sports injuries
- Back pain
- Neck Pain and headache
- Sports Injury
- Chronic tendinopathies
- Dance Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Hip/Pelvic Pain
- Foot and Ankle Injury
- Women’s Health Issues
- Real-time Ultrasound
- Neurological conditions – stroke, Parkinson’s disease, head injuries
- Postoperative joint replacement, or joint reconstruction.
- Cancer rehabilitation pre and post surgery
Treatments can include
- Spinal mobilizations
- The mobilisation of joints and easing all forms of joint pain
- Soft tissue releases
- Shockwave therapy (Lithotripsy)
- Motor control retraining to prevent recurring injuries
- Exercise prescription for the prevention and rehabilitation of injury
- Taping to protect joints and injured tissues
- Detailed musculoskeletal assessments to determine deep underlying muscular imbalances
- Implementing rehabilitation programs
- Western Acupuncture, including dry needling